Author Topic: Ossa madness  (Read 2625 times)

Offline Lewis

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Ossa madness
« on: August 25, 2015, 06:38:36 am »
Murray G from Perth. What's happened? You don't reply to my emails. I miss our chats and also your advice on all things Ossa. At least(if nothing else)let me know what the problem is. I'd like to send over a few pics of "that"bike.It's almost finished and looking a million dollars(won't ever be shown on the forum).Get back to me please even if it's to tell me what an arsehole I am( and what's upset the cart) Surely it wasn't you that emailed me,offering me an Ossa Wildfire a while back. One thing tho that I do have is a set of good Wildfire forks and front brake.You mentioned you've considered building a replica so there's a start.These don't turn up every day
                                  lewis.H

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
Re: Ossa madness
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 09:53:50 pm »
if Murrays not interested,& in order to save them from going to the tip lewis along with all the other stuff,i will stick my hand up for the wildfire front brake mate,cheers  :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 09:56:44 pm »
so under neath the ossa stuff at the tip is the good triumph stuff right mick

Offline Lewis

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 06:36:22 am »
Mick, the front end will be sold as one lot. Clamps--fork tubes,sliders--backing plate. Ossa and BSA stuff are probably the only items I'd keep when the clean up happens. Not sure about the comment re Triumph stuff. I will presume it's an "in" joke.