Author Topic: NEW COMPANY - BACK IN THE DAY MX  (Read 2328 times)

BACK IN THE DAY MX

NEW COMPANY - BACK IN THE DAY MX
« on: July 26, 2008, 03:06:39 am »
WHAT'S UP GUYS!

We wanted to drop a line & let all of you OZ MX Pilots know that a new EVO YZ Motocross Company is up & running! I am Don Mendenhall from California USA & I want to welcome & invite all of you OZ Moto Gearheads to come on in & take a look at our website
which offers many many "Trick items"! We offer the following: BILLET / SUSPENSION / ENGINE / USED & NEW PARTS & SERVICE + many features to keep you entertained & coming back for more to complete your "Mx Fix"! See our ad in the new issue of VMX Magazine on page number 62 located in the middle left of the page.  We bring you 30 years Plus of "Non Stop" Race Experience from the top level of AMA Motocross, both as a "Racer & Technician". This experience will funnel down & express itself in our craftmanship. Were sure you will be pleased. Feel free to email us with any comments you may have , or to simply introduce yourself & say Hello! We hope to make a positive impact on the OZ MX Scene! Thank you for taking the time to read this intro. Check us out: http://www.backinthedaymx.com

Thanks again guys & we look forward to meeting you!
Also: Great site & forum - We thank you for the oppurtunity to be a member!

KEEP IT WFO!!!!!!!!!

Offline E74

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: NEW COMPANY - BACK IN THE DAY MX
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 07:04:56 am »
HI DON,Welolne to here!

I have already had the pleasure of dealing with Don (Probably the first Aussie to place an order ;D)
and I have orded some of nearly everything he produces and being packed right now for delivery :o, I just can't wait by the look of his website it's all Shit Hot!!

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 08:23:22 am »
...his website it's all Shit Hot!!
and just in case there's a translation question pls be aware 'Shit Hot' is a good thing in Australia... ;) :D
Nice site Don, someone posted a link here the other day and I had a look around. Looks good, I'll be back.
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

ted

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 06:10:54 pm »
Hi Don,
          My email not working....so how much for a clutch actuator extension arm for a 1981 YZ 465 H shipped to Sydney AUSTRALIA....Is PayPal fine for payment
Cheers Ted