Author Topic: VMX Magazine- Issue 62  (Read 1597 times)

Offline SFong

• Novice
    • View Profile
VMX Magazine- Issue 62
« on: July 21, 2015, 03:43:26 pm »
Hi everyone,

I'm Sou, I'd just like to introduce myself and update you on Issue 62. 

I am the new Advertising and Marketing Manager for the magazine. I am excited to be involved with VMX Magazine in a different role this time. In the past, my participations have been through Classic Dirt events with Suzuki Australia as the title sponsor.  Throughout that association until now, the quality of the magazine and the loyalty of its readership have never changed.  Just to let you know, the secret of that success has been bottled and buried so no one can tamper with it.

I've had over a decade of experience in the motorcycle industry in events and marketing.  I look forward to meeting many of you at Classic Dirt or providing you with some great service over the phone or by email as a team member of the mag. My contact details are +61 3 9509 2993 and [email protected].

Last but not least, issue 62 has been mailed out to subscribers already and will be available in newsagents this week. For more information about the latest issue, please click on the link below: http://www.vmxmag.com.au/04_current_issue/vmx_current_issue_62.html

Thank you.

Sou

Offline Noel

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: VMX Magazine- Issue 62
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 04:26:44 pm »
Hi Sou,

I unexpectedly got mine yesterday,
  welcome aboard

Noel

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 08:18:13 pm »
Changing of the Guard and a new era begins.   8)
Welcome and look forward to VMX magazine flow into our letterbox for a long time to come.  8)
cheers West Side of OZ.
Best is in the West !!

Offline PEZBerq

• Legend
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 08:33:14 pm »
Pocket Mags e version appeared on my iPad a couple of days ago. Hard copy arrived today! Double cool  :)
Husqvarnas: 78 390AMX, 82 430XC, 84 240WR, 84 500AE, 84 510TE, 87 510TE