Author Topic: Adds on gumtree spammers  (Read 977 times)

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
Adds on gumtree spammers
« on: July 09, 2015, 06:48:13 pm »
Response from gumtree spammer. Im selling a 78 KX 125

Me) Barry you need to ring me so I know you are human

Thanks for getting back to me as regards my inquiry about the listed item is for sale.I will like to know if you are the direct seller and if you are the first owner.

Does it have any faults I should be aware of?

Why are you selling it?
I'll ad an extra $200 if you take the ad down.

I am organizing a courier now,
I will be paying you through PayPal to your nominated bank account or better still is if you have a PayPal account get back to me, or for better still  with your BSB and account details or PayPal email account so i can proceed with the payment nd contact the courier agent who will come to pick it up and deliver it in NT for me .Await your reply.

Me) Barry
Thats no problem , just sent your phone number and I will ring you, or my good mate in NZ will ring you.

>
> you don't need to worried about, regarding the call, I will have call directly instead mailing you, but i am a busy type and i work long days. I station at New Zealand.. But an giving be rest assured that i will instruct my mover agent to ring you on my behalf after the payment has been made and sort out by them. In order to discuss with you on how to schedule and fixed up date and time at your nearest door.
>
> I will be waiting your details..

Me) Barry.
It will be best if your mover agent calls me ASAP before payment is made, I would require him to bring cash with him as that works best for me. As always I will leave up the add until I get paid.
My details are cash works for me Barry and if you cant do that , then please find another bike like this for sale.

Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
Re: Adds on gumtree spammers
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 09:50:04 pm »
You could always have a little fun

Congratulations , You have successfully subscribed to CuteCats.com
To be removed from this mailing list please select Yes/No.

Congratulations you have selected No Problem. Please find attached your first daily picture of a cute cat. To be removed from the Mailing list please select Yes/No.

Congratulations you have selected No problem with being added to SexyAnimals.com
 Here is your first daily picture of two Blow flies mating.. To be removed from this mailing list please select Yes/No.