Author Topic: postie bike riders wanted or a trip to the cape  (Read 936 times)

Offline darren

• Novice
    • View Profile
postie bike riders wanted or a trip to the cape
« on: April 27, 2015, 07:41:42 pm »
im leaving first week of august for a trip to cape York via the Daintree and the old telegraph track,,,im hoping to find a few other people to join me on this once in a life time trip,,,,at this stage im planning on trucking my bike to cairns and then catching the train up to meet it and head off from theyre...I intend on riding for around 10 to 12 days depending on conditions...this trip will not have a back up truck or any other resupply vehicle so your bike will need to be in tip top shape and you must have a real sense of adventure with a no give up attitude,,,you wil need to carry all your camping gear including some spares such as tubes and possibly tyres,,if your up for a challenge then you have at  around 4 months from now to not only find a good bike but also have it cape York ready,,,you will also have to practise tube changes for when you get a flay tyre and you will get a flat tyre and other essential rodside maintenance...if this sounds like you give Darren a ring for further info....0402122790