Author Topic: VIPER NEWS.  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
VIPER NEWS.
« on: October 30, 2014, 11:19:45 PM »

Hi All,
          I finally have some confirmed details to share with Viper members.

First of all thanks for being patient in waiting for the details of Viper Round 6 and also the date of the Viper Presentation, it has been a challenging 4-5 weeks getting this stuff sorted as a few details just didn`t fall into place and required more time than anticipated. This email has a fair amount of info to get thru and will bring you all up to date with what Viper has planned to see out the year, so please read carefully and mark the dates in your calendar so you can be a part of 3 great events for Viper.

Viper Round 6 has been a huge struggle to get sorted and was nearly not going to happen, after contact and negotiations with 6 different clubs to hold Round 6 for us i had nearly given up hope.  Each club contacted had different hurdles in running the event for us, these included to late in the year to run another event, not enough club members to help run the event, what amount of money will the club make out of running the event, keeping dust under control if the weather is hot, getting flaggies, 1st aid people and the list goes on and on. All the clubs i spoke with were very keen to have Viper at their track which was real good to hear but getting things over the line proved difficult.

Viper Round 6.  23rd November 2014 at Kruzics MX Ride Park.

Early this week i received a phone call from Dan at Kruzics MX Ride park, this phone call was a substantial one with Dan making the offer to Viper that he and his crew would run the final round for us at his ride park. This offer has came at the right time and after some discussion with Dan i have booked Kruzics MX Ride Park to hold Viper Round 6 for us on the 23rd November 2014. We will be provided with a track that is prepared / watered and the public never rides on, flaggies will be provided as will the 1st aid crew, a canteen will be set up for us also. Camping is permitted at the track and i will send out further details about the round next week. So book in the 23rd November because Viper Round 6 will be on.

Bonus at this round is the entry fee, normal Viper $70, that`s it.   Juniors are $15, that`s it. 

Moto Expo Melbourne. 28th, 29th, 30th November. Melbourne Showgrounds.

Next Viper event on the list is the MOTO EXPO Melbourne on the 28th-30th November at the Melbourne Showgrounds, Viper has been lucky enough to secure a 3m x 9 m display site in the Exhibition Pavilion. This site will have power so we can light up the bikes on display and possibly have some Viper highlights videos and photos continually going over the 3 days. I would like to get numbers from you guys as to who will be available to bring bikes for display and also to man the site for 2 or 3 hours at a time during the Expo, i will be there for the 3 days and would like to see as many of you guys take part in our site. Please contact me via email     billetyz@gmail.com    to let me know if you will be there and what days are suitable, i can then work out what days will be covered. I believe this will be a very good promotional tool for Viper to attract new members as a huge amount of people are expected thru the doors over the 3 days.
(Thanks to Davey Crocket for his help with this Expo.)

Viper Presentation.  7th December 2014.       

I have been able to book the Melton Speedboat Club as the venue for the Viper Presentation, the date is 7th December 2014 and as per last year this event will be catered for us and a bar is on site. I will send out more details regarding the presentation in the next 2 weeks. Please remember the Viper AGM also takes place on this day and all positions on the committee are declared vacant and up for grabs, have a think about what position you could take on and make a contribution to the continued growth of Viper.

Regards Peter Gruber. 30/10/2014.

YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline Viper65

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: VIPER NEWS.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 07:52:42 AM »
Good work Peter, we will send the word around
Steve
Suzuki RM370B, RM400C, RM400N, RM250D, RM250K, PE250 (82), KTM 250GS (81), KTM350GS (88), XR600 x 2, RMZ450 x 2 (07 and 012), KTM250 EXC, Gas Gas 125 (08), Gas Gas 250 (10) Trials & TTR125 and XR80 (82)
Author of Scooter News

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: VIPER NEWS.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 12:17:04 PM »
Awesome! Need another braapppp hit before Xmas!!!!

Well done and thanks Peter.