Author Topic: YZ360A/B Cylinder.  (Read 1817 times)

Offline OverTheHill

• Legend
    • View Profile
YZ360A/B Cylinder.
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:18:06 am »
Relented & put my 360B cylinder up on 'TradeMe' nz [midnight madness], probably a silly price $249 start/reserve but had an IT490 one go for that a week or two back [gotta be lucky sometime]. Cheers. ps, auction 756082193.

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
Re: YZ360A/B Cylinder.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:32:15 pm »
Good luck Morley, if I bought it and put it on my 360B can I say it was raced by "The Legend"  :)
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline OverTheHill

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: YZ360A/B Cylinder.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 10:17:05 pm »
i never actually ran the cylinder, but i know you're not referring to me anyway lol. Probably 'was' used by a legend back then though as you had to be a legend to get one to ride [did get loaned a 250B the same & hell it was just sooo good even though it was a season old. i remember at a meeting at surfers i think [not sure on my directions] in umm '74', i'd been loaned a CR250 Elsinore from the Los Angeles Hell Drivers [not sure that came about], anyway had a bad day--which was bloody typical of me, hot or cold & no in between. But--what was the story--Trevor Flood had a YZ360B & think the shock came apart in practice & it grew about 6 feet tall at the back. they fixed it up or swapped it for a spare & of course he went out & made us all look slow. Good days those despite getting thrashed. 'Funny thing is' i still use a short wave radio i bought from the Brisbane duty free shop on the way home--maybe that's 'not funny', no one's laughing here, turn that damn thing down or put the headphones on lol.