Author Topic: timing wheel  (Read 3988 times)

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
timing wheel
« on: April 06, 2014, 03:46:09 pm »
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: timing wheel
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 03:47:56 pm »
I tried to print one out they way instructed but the photoshop thingy wont work.

cheers.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 07:21:29 pm »
Here is one from my shed I scanned as photo and a pdf document. PM me an email address and I will send you the pdf to print out and paste on to a cardboard/plastic sheet if you like. Tim754

Bonus free greasy finger mark stains.......... ::)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 07:31:22 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 10:56:50 pm »

My mate sells them for $10 each.  I will be taking about 20 of them down to Broadford at Easter if anyone is interested.
  Some have old pommy logos Triumph, BSA etc on them but most have a mixture of all of the best known brands, Maico, Bultaco, Suzuki, Honda etc  (NOT PICTURED).   Also a couple of single brand logo which he will sell a bit cheaper.
   They are a good quality piece of kit, I have had mine for years with no problems, so if your down there and interested look me up or give me a ring on 0414452723.
                                                                                  Zane

Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 08:16:20 am »
Beats me why anyone would want to make their own timing wheel when you can buy one for 10 bucks.....
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 11:08:54 am »
Agreed! will be parting with a tenner myself at the stall. Even if it's only for a clean(er)  wall decoration :) Tim754
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 12:30:02 pm »

My mate sells them for $10 each.  I will be taking about 20 of them down to Broadford at Easter if anyone is interested.
  Some have old pommy logos Triumph, BSA etc on them but most have a mixture of all of the best known brands, Maico, Bultaco, Suzuki, Honda etc  (NOT PICTURED).   Also a couple of single brand logo which he will sell a bit cheaper.
   They are a good quality piece of kit, I have had mine for years with no problems, so if your down there and interested look me up or give me a ring on 0414452723.
                                                                                  Zane

TYhats the one for me!Any chance I could get one postedto me?cheers pancho 

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2014, 08:01:04 pm »

Hi pancho yes he will post them to you, he uses one of those postage bags and it costs about $3. Send me a PM and I will arrange it.
                             Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.