Author Topic: Motorcyle workshop rates  (Read 16003 times)

Offline William Doe

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Motorcyle workshop rates
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2014, 09:34:25 am »
I often get called out to unlock vehicles for people, I charge a minimum of $150.00 (depending on vehicle type , mood im in and if I like the look of the people ) up front in cash , AND I ALWAYS ADVISE MINIMUM COST AND CONDITIONS ON THE PHONE BEFORE LEAVING TO DO THE JOB

I can generally access a vehicle in under a minute and then the whining starts  ::) it only took you XYZ seconds and its $150 + blah blah blah  ::)

My std response is " if its so easy WTF did you call me then " You lost or locked the keys in there NOT ME  ;)

You just cant help some people  ::)

Another favourite is people who crash their vehicles and are uninsured  ::) They always want a discount , I point out to them that they are already getting a discount as they are only being charged what I would charge the insurance companies , therefore they are getting a corporate rate .

It usually ends with them whining and bitching  and me explaining that they choose to gamble by not insuring , I neither endorse or condone gambling to me its like smoking, doing narcotics , homosexuality , or voting National , lifestyle choices that  I choose not to indulge it but each to their own, but sometimes it will bite you in the arse .

Cash only thanks  ;D

Granted, you work in a very dangerous field. Them Maoris ain't small. However, $150 to chuck a brick thru their window.......borderline price gouging ;D ;D :D ;D ;D

Go back to pylon painting

Teddy its flagpoles not pylons  ;D however seeing as work is in decline recently due to A lack of rain and B apparently flying your national flag these days seems to be considered un PC  ::) we may have to branch out .
And I had to send back the bloody voting form again as the Bastards had my occupation down as a flagpole painter not an UNDERWATER flagpole painter  :o I sent a filthy letter explaining their mistake and likened it to referring to the surgeon general getting back his forms with occupation listed as  district nurse  >:(
Its only old bike racing FFS get over yourselves

The Artist formerly known as TM Bill