Author Topic: MX track 4-sale, Heathcote, Vic  (Read 6237 times)

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
MX track 4-sale, Heathcote, Vic
« on: December 23, 2013, 12:22:15 pm »
Anyone here interested in buying a vintage-friendly motocross track in Heathcote, Victoria? One and a half hours from Melbourne.  Nice 20 acre picturesque setting with 10' deep ravine separating track and paddock area. Bitumen main road to the front gate.  Nearest house 3 km away; not about to change anytime soon due to the area zoning regulations.  It took me 2 years to find this place, I did my homework.

I know I only just bought it but I have found another place closer to Melbourne (and the wife's work) with a house (and HUGE shed) that the missus loves, it is 4 times the price so have to sell the track & the home in Wallan to be able to buy it.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 12:41:39 pm by John Orchard »
Johnny O - Tahition_Red factory rider.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: MX track 4-sale, Heathcote, Vic
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 03:00:07 pm »
Anyone here interested in buying a vintage-friendly motocross track in Heathcote, Victoria? One and a half hours from Melbourne.  Nice 20 acre picturesque setting with 10' deep ravine separating track and paddock area. Bitumen main road to the front gate.  Nearest house 3 km away; not about to change anytime soon due to the area zoning regulations.  It took me 2 years to find this place, I did my homework.

I know I only just bought it but I have found another place closer to Melbourne (and the wife's work) with a house (and HUGE shed) that the missus loves, it is 4 times the price so have to sell the track & the home in Wallan to be able to buy it.

So you're becoming a resident of the West??  ;)
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 03:08:05 pm »

Gisborne would be N/W ?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:24:26 pm by John Orchard »

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 03:59:31 pm »

Gisborne would be N/W ?

Yup, so are you gonna get another track set up or have to loose the whole track idea to get the dream house?  :)
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 04:09:02 pm »
The house we are looking at is on 30 acres that backs onto state forest, with a shed you could put 4 semi-trailers in.  The house driveways are speedway circuit shaped, guess what that's going to be used for  ;-)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 04:13:11 pm by John Orchard »

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 04:11:12 pm »
Heathcote pics ...

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 05:26:37 pm »
Damn, its green down there, it must bloody rain :o 

Offline Lozza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 07:34:26 pm »
Whats that green stuff that seems to be covering the ground?
Jesus only loves two strokes

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 11:10:07 pm »
I live about 50km north and none of that green stuff here :o
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 12:54:48 am »
Still plenty of green down here the rain and sh$t weather wont bugger off and give us a summer although the forecast keeps saying it will.
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."

Offline John Orchard

• Legend
  • ^^^ July 1984
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 05:30:42 pm »
Without a water-truck I hope it keeps raining  ;-)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 10:56:41 am »
John, is this still on the market? A colleague is considering going down the path you have and I've advised him that maybe your block would be better than to have to do all the work/homework for himself. If so could you please pm with the details, I'll pass them on to him.

Cheers, Brendan

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 01:25:10 pm »
Sh*t ive just worked out the best lines and its being sold!!! its a great track.