Author Topic: Has anyone brought a bike off eBay Seller KX125a4??  (Read 1903 times)

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Has anyone brought a bike off eBay Seller KX125a4??
« on: May 05, 2014, 12:01:54 pm »
guys

he's offering shipping included in the purchase price, seems a little too good to be true? anyone dealt with him?
Cheers

Nada
Honda is the only way to roll!

Simo63

Re: Has anyone brought a bike off eBay Seller KX125a4??
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 12:33:59 pm »
guys

he's offering shipping included in the purchase price, seems a little too good to be true? anyone dealt with him?

Yeah I did on one occasion previously. Forget his name .... will come to me ... but he was an okay seller. Like many he probably bent the truth a little bit but the bike was pretty much as he described.  I'm just not confident the history he was quoting me was exactly correct once I got the bike.  It was an 89 CR 250 and whilst it was in great condition, he was telling me it was owned by a Honda mechanic and there were some things on the bike that left me wondering if that was true.

He was a bit difficult to contact at some times and not a good communicator at others.  If you were buying a mint bike from him for top $$ then maybe be a bit careful as I mentioned above however if you were buying an original restorer then you'd probably be okay.

Good luck :)

Offline D project

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 12:46:37 pm »
How'd it work out shipping wise?

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 03:40:40 pm »
Thanks Simmo

its an 89 CR250 also! But DDR have one coming, so i think i'll be patient and wait:)
Cheers

Nada
Honda is the only way to roll!

albrid-3

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 10:20:47 pm »
Free Shipping from USA to Australia, I would say that wouldn't include taxes when it landed, plus you may need import papers too and quarantine charges will apply as well, I would look into it first.