Author Topic: The things you can do with a bike hey.  (Read 1899 times)

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
The things you can do with a bike hey.
« on: April 23, 2014, 01:42:19 PM »
Pulled up at the lights yesterday
Some one said envy is a sin,,,,
shiiitt, he is just doing what I would like to be doing,,good on ya young fellow,, you wait till I get my Alpina 8) ;D :D :)
I will then be turning at the very same corner, right before I head off into outer reaches of Kooragang Island :)

Reminded me of years and times gone by
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 05:42:56 PM by Mick D »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
Re: The things you can do with a bike hey.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 06:08:01 PM »
In my younger days I had a surfing faze, I would sit the surf board across the motor bike seat then jump on it and ride of into the sun set :o    I got funny looks buy people :o  looked like a bike with wings going down the road.  wish I had a photo of it.

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 08:36:49 AM »
I had a surfing faze too Mick. I still do miss the beach but I think greenpeace might try to relocate back to Antartica these days..... Anyway, I had a XR500RE at the time and I had do the board across the seat thing. Very tricky. Better yet was when I had to pick up a mate as well and he would sit on the back with both boards under his arms. It got very interesting when speed got over 40kmh as the wind tried to turn the boards into wings.
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

Offline TT5 Matt

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 11:09:45 PM »
couldn't imagine the porky pigs letting you do that nowdays as those pricks like handing out a fine for everything they can pin on motorists nowdays. when I was young and no car I used to carry all types of things on my registed tt500d and the cops didn't seem to take much notice of me