Author Topic: Harrisville  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Ken 737

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Harrisville
« on: April 13, 2014, 07:46:57 PM »
Great day racing at Harrisville. Thank you to Greg for  the amazing track and to all of the BMCC and QVMX people who did all the preparation and organising. Great camaraderie out there.
My RM even ran well today :)
Suzuki fan - TM and RM
Love my IT too ????

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Harrisville
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 04:56:36 AM »
Yep good Saturday night fire, beer and bullshit, Sunday great track and racing, about 70 entrants and I recon over 200 bikes, even a good spectator turn out, some new riders that hadn't been there before so the word is getting out there how good the facility is, little bit of rain late in the day made things interesting, bloody good weekend, hope to see you all at the QLD Titles in June.....
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Offline YZAT252

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 08:30:02 PM »
Great day, thanks to Greg and all the people who organized it. The track was superb, definitely my favourite so far, hope Echo Valley is just as good and the weather Gods are kind to us!

Offline KTM47

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 09:53:14 AM »
Yes it was a great day.  Thanks Greg for the use of your track and the prep you did.  The rain in the afternoon also helped. 

Isn't it amazing that probably three weeks ago the meeting was not going to occur because it was too dry.

I think the new BMCC committee learnt a lot from the meeting too.  I think we also need to thank the local Bush Fire Brigade.

And last but not least the MQ GM and Ralph Freeman.
MAICOS RULE DESPITE THE FOOLS

1999 KTM 200, 1976/77 KTM 400,1981 Maico 490

Offline supersenior 50

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 03:53:42 PM »
Queensland Titles at this track 14/15 June. Sup Regs and entries on Nominate or MQ and Brisbane MCC websites.