Author Topic: cz mikuni , alloy rims  (Read 1013 times)

Offline rough rider

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
cz mikuni , alloy rims
« on: April 16, 2014, 10:01:20 am »
hi before I order from overseas does anyone have a 32mm carb and mainfold adaptors that would fit a 74 cz 125
also looking for 2 front alloy rims and spokes and 1 rear , preferably new  ,does anyone have any they would be willing to part with or know where I can purchase in australia

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: cz mikuni , alloy rims
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 11:00:06 am »
For the manifold & carb try VMXunlimited, can supply the spokes as well although crhighperformance are a lot cheaper for the buchannan sets.
I have a set of rims from torpedo7 on my CZ, rear involved redrilling & different nipples as the rim had 8mm holes, front needed minor redrilling, for the $150 delivered I thought they were worth trying but at some stage I may get a set from full circle racing in the states

Offline rough rider

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 01:03:25 pm »
thanks tony have looked on vmx unlimited site but they only list 34mm and bigger  which might be a bit big for the 125 , was going to go through cr high performance if I cant find anything local , did hear the cz spoke holes are drilled on a different angle then normal ,have to get them right or your spokes keep coming loose

Offline tony27

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 03:15:54 pm »
You also end up having a bend to the spokes if the rims aren't drilled at the right angle. The rims from full circle racing are drilled to suit before shipping & the cost is really reasonable, not sure what postage would be like
I keep forgetting that the 125 has a completely different intake manifold than the bigger motors, would still pay to ask Les about what he has for 125s as he has a lot more than is on the site`
www.czmotocross.eu has the standard 125 manifold but I'm not sure what you need to fit a mikuni

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 06:08:36 pm »
try lee holth he is great with cz stuff.also he has worked om some very quick 125s