Author Topic: bloody idiot  (Read 6183 times)

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: bloody idiot
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 06:13:33 pm »
The price confirms my thoughts . "its art darling"
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2014, 02:01:54 pm »
I don't know much about geometry, but I don't think it would steer too good. Looks like he has a bid, but it might just be a fake incentive bid. I think if he restored it, it would get closer to the money.

Unfortunately the bobber craze has attracted a generation that can't or don't want to, afford Harley's and they're cutting up classic dirt bikes.

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2014, 08:25:41 pm »
mate did one with a cx500 Honda, great improvement!

Offline chrisdespo

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 07:50:10 am »
A mate of mine ha one done back in the seventies by a chopper builder over in bayswater vic cant remember the shop name the the builder was Jim Brownley it was a brand new dt250 painted bright orange with a cartoon like jap fellow with jap crap written under it on the top of the tank they just cut and shut the pipe and low slung it. it wasnt my style or cup of tea but it did look rather cool going up the road each to their own is what makes the world go round
When in DOUBT GAS IT!!!

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 08:27:35 am »
one day i might chop my modern ktm300 once i am finished with it on dirt and retire to a TTR250...
Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline Branchy

• B-Grade
  • husky 400 cross
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 09:52:43 am »
well the people willing to pay have spoken 1 bid $3800 with 4 days to go , his other great little vmx original mx250 has no interest at this stage  even at $1450 will watch this with interest (be a good one to buy give it the once over ,slap some numbers on for the titles save a lot of freight) , South Australia home of great wines and f#(*ing big whiting
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:54:38 am by Branchy »
maybe a trip to gloucester for those boy'z really know how to throw a party ps dont mention dungog (must be some old footy rivalry)