Author Topic: 1984 Honda CR250 Parts  (Read 1397 times)

Offline AdamN

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
1984 Honda CR250 Parts
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:13:24 pm »
I am listing these for a mate who bought a job lot and these are not needed as he has an '85 CR250.

Near NOS pipe. This is as close to perfect as you would find, has one dent no bigger than a 5c piece and a spring rub mark on the flange. Has had a coat of matt black to protect it so would only need painting in the sheen of your choice.

close up of the very small dent,

SOLD

Cases, have been vapour blasted and as best I can see have no defects, all threads etc are good, could do with new dowels. Small section missing from left crank seal thin flange behind the stator but won't effect the seal in any way. Will need new bearings and seals. Has ME03E cast on left side and number on the riveted plate is 2606226.

$150

Cylinder, head and piston. Looks to have been bored and then due to poor storage has rust damage to the surface. I would say it would hone up OK but soda blast or similar would be good too. Has a 2mm o/s piston, looks like a Wiseco and I don't think it has been used at all. There are no grooves noticeable when you run your finger nail down it, so maybe a clean up and you could use it. Cylinder has all the power valve linkages and no signs of damage that I can see anywhere. We have no history on this so what you see is what you get.

SOLD

Swingarm. Needs a clean but has no big rash or marks. Has a little overspray at the front but should clean up OK. I will give it a clean when I get 5.

$30

Parts are in Sydney, and I can post at cost or meet up or drop off etc. etc. Send me a PM if interested.

Cheers
Adam
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 11:35:34 am by AdamN »
'82 PE175Z, '92 YZ125D1, '93 WR500ZE, '13 KTM350EXC-F, '16 Husky TE300