Author Topic: Gold Coast to PC Nats at Toowoomba  (Read 1256 times)

Simo63

Gold Coast to PC Nats at Toowoomba
« on: March 31, 2014, 02:41:52 pm »
Just wondering if any of our Gold Coast forum members could bring a YZ125G bottom end up to the PC Nats at Toowoomba?

The bottom end would be dropped off to your residence if suitable.

Thanks
Craig

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Gold Coast to PC Nats at Toowoomba
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 02:48:54 pm »
Buy a ute They can be sourced from car dealerships If the salesman is unsure what one is , hop on down to Tweed Heads They'll sort you out  ;D
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Simo63

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 03:02:56 pm »
Buy a ute They can be sourced from car dealerships If the salesman is unsure what one is , hop on down to Tweed Heads They'll sort you out  ;D

Yes thanks Ted .. already have a ute mate .. just waiting for your instruction on what bike you want picked up and where :)

I'm just trying to save on postage for this bottom end I purchased and the seller can drop it off at a Gold Coast address for me as he is heading there this week.

oldfart

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 05:44:45 pm »
Where on the Gold Coast  is this Bottom end ???? O   If it's close by I can help out.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 05:46:22 pm by oldfart »

Simo63

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 05:46:24 pm »
Were on the Gold Coast  is this Bottom end ????

Nowhere on the Goldy Stewart but the guy I purchased it off is coming to the Goldy either this week or this weekend and can drop it off. Are you able to receive it and bring it to the Nats for me?

oldfart

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 05:48:31 pm »
Yeah Sure thing  I'm At the Northern end, but working in Surfers.

Simo63

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 06:34:29 pm »
Yeah Sure thing  I'm At the Northern end, but working in Surfers.

Thanks stew. Can you PM me your contact number and I'll get it all organised.

Thanks
Craig

oldfart

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 06:53:46 pm »
sent

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 06:54:00 pm »
Yay Simo. Your logistical abilities are biblical. Well done.

A word of caution Stewy. This innocent bottom end will most likely come with two truck bonnets, a four in one bucket, a lounge and fifty square metres of terracotta tiles. Best of luck 8) 8) 8) 8)

Simo63

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2014, 07:03:32 pm »
Yay Simo. Your logistical abilities are biblical. Well done.

A word of caution Stewy. This innocent bottom end will most likely come with two truck bonnets, a four in one bucket, a lounge and fifty square metres of terracotta tiles. Best of luck 8) 8) 8) 8)

LOL .... I was laughing so hard my wife came into the study to see what all the fuss was about.

Actually Ted you are close to the truth there old mate. There is a reason that I run the logistics for the Sunshine Coast Disaster Coordination Centre mate ... my logistical skills ARE legendary :)  Remember the Pacific Adventure ship that leaked oil all over the place a few years back .. guess who was in charge of organising everything from plastic bags, gumboots, machinery, skip bins, helicopters, even prisoners to help with the clean up .. yep me so you're right ... I can make shit happen.

Don't worry Stew, there is just a small little yz125 bottom end .. no truck bonnets or terra cotta tiles however if we have a disaster up here I might just keep your number handy in case I need something :)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2014, 07:40:20 pm »
You run the logistics alright. You my friend are the epicentre of chaos. ;D 

Stew, If you think being on the Spotlight Catalogue mail out is bad , just wait till this fuka enters your details on his Reliant Suckers data base. He will pester the fu...ck outa ya 8)

" Hey Stewy, Simo here. Any chance you can drop a pint of milk off this evening. "