Author Topic: ebay problems  (Read 4313 times)

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: ebay problems
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 04:45:12 pm »
I've had Tahitian Red help me out before [thanks again Jay], evilpay is really getting up my nose, some of the shipping costs from the US are just a pure rip off, and then if you have drama's with the seller not supplying the correct stuff they don't want to know about it. One of my mates sells a lot of Sidchrome tools, 50% of the winning bidders don't pay and he cant do anything about it through ebay......the pricks still charge him though!!!. And now they charge you 10% of the value of what you sell.....it's not worth it on expensive items. They own "Gumtree" too if you didn't already know.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline farmer58za

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: ebay problems
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 05:07:46 am »
OK, 3 small items cost $44 and postage of one combined package cost $13. I have just paid.
Let's see how long it takes to get here.
Regards
David

Hi All
Yes, Ebay is full of nonsense right now. For instance, last night, I wanted to buy 3 small articles from one seller but one article would not add to my ebay shopping cart as I specified my S. African posting address (Africa was Excluded from shipping on that item). What I did was to specify a "dummy" shipping address of a friend in the USA. That way I got all the items on the shopping cart list.

Then there's an icon on the top right of the shopping list: "Request a total from seller" Click on that and your list and in the next page, you can correct your address before sending to the seller and getting a combined shipping quote.

Regards
David
Dave's not here man