Author Topic: Husky value wanted  (Read 1781 times)

Offline Lewis

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Husky value wanted
« on: February 25, 2014, 07:59:09 pm »
Hi folks,I've been offered a 2004 WR 250 Enduro bike with 2500ks on the clock.Supposedly never raced and in as new condition.No rego(just expired)What would be a fair price to pay(guys open to offers)
                                                                                cheers Lewis.

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Husky value wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 08:21:58 pm »
Hi folks,I've been offered a 2004 WR 250 Enduro bike with 2500ks on the clock.Supposedly never raced and in as new condition.No rego(just expired)What would be a fair price to pay(guys open to offers)
                                                                                cheers Lewis.

If the bike is in absolute top order and wants for nothing 3k wouldn't be out of the question, if not,
count back the dollar value of the items in need of replacement/refurbishment from 3k and that will give you a formula for what to pay.

Cheers, Brendan
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 09:47:39 pm »
Good things, but even $3k is generous in today's market, especially when you can buy a brand new one for $6500 or less.

Offline Lewis

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2014, 10:32:14 pm »
Thanks guys,that gives me some idea.
                                    cheers Lewis.