Author Topic: Not VMX...not even motorcycle....5.4 litre Ford modular engine ....NEW.  (Read 1516 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
I'm selling this for a mate who acquired it direct from Ford Australia a number of years ago for use in a Cobra kit car project. Unfortunately due to the way these things go, the project never got started so the engine is for sale. It's a brand new unused Australian spec Ford 5.4 litre Modular V8 crate engine as used in current V8 Falcons and various American vehicles including the current Mustang. The engine is an Aussie spec engine with all of the bolt ons.  I briefly considered using it in my new Ranchero but at my age I really don't want to enter into an engine swap and all it entails. These engines go for 7k and up but my mate will take $5000 for it. PM me and I'll pass you over to the seller. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Modular_engine

« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 12:55:47 pm by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha