Author Topic: YZ465 project (maybe basket case more appropriate)  (Read 3465 times)

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
YZ465 project (maybe basket case more appropriate)
« on: November 09, 2014, 04:45:34 pm »
As I'm on the move to Darwin and sheds are about common as an open minded Maico rider ;D and I have been allocated half the double garage  :(  I have to thin the amount of stuff I can take, so I am selling all my YZ465 bits and pieces. 

Most of it is YZ465G parts, if its not I will make note of it.  The following is in order of the photos:

1.   Frame

2. Swingarm - pretty good overall except for the chain gouge on the inside

3.  Engine - no nothing about it, have not had it apart (like my mounting system, has sides and lid to made a box ;))

4.  Rims - couldn't be bothered unwrapping them for the picture  ::)  Set of G rims and H rims, both front rims have a crack each

5.  Hubs - 2 rear hubs and 1 front hub (front hub has no brake backing plate, but I have a YZ490 DLS backing plate)

6.  Forks - 38mm, in crap condition, think they are bent, chrome at top not good, caps are buggered and bottom of one has come serious scraping

7.  Bits 1 - original shock (and no I didn't cut the hose), original handlebars (bit bent), swingarm pivot (x2), airbox (has a crack and broken mount), clutch actuating arm, reed block, rear axle with chain adjusters, another set chain adjusters, gas tank hold down strap and brake pedal

8.  Bits 2 - coil, cdi, chain guide and carby

9.  Bits 3 - seat base (has all brackets, one bolt snapped in base), footpegs and brake pedal, brake torque arm, front axle and 38mm triple clamps, airbox carby boot (very good), footpegs and cables (throttle, clutch and brake)

10. Shocks - YZ465G shock and YZ490 shock (has compression and rebound adjustment), have shock bolts

Other items I didn't photograph:
-  shock splash guard but it broken into about 4 pieces - could possibly plastic weld it
-  NOS swingarm chain slide/protector

It is all currently in Tamworth until I move, end of the week at this stage, I will then leave it all at my parents near Toowoomba on the way to Darwin.

At this stage prefer not to separate, want to get rid of it all in one go.

Price:  It all owes me about $1500 so far, so I was looking for around this amount, give me a call with any offers or if you want more info or pictures

Andrew
0407 272 327
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 10:57:52 am by bishboy »

Offline allan hughes

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: YZ465 project (maybe basket case more appropriate)
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 08:35:30 pm »
as open minded as a maico rider thats funny

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 02:03:48 pm »
This is now all in Toowoomba ready for someone to pick up!!!

Make me an offer  ;)

Offline bishboy

• Legend
  • Toowoomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 11:43:06 am »
bumpity bump

Surely somebody wants an open class evo project  :D