Author Topic: Bike inspection @ Canberra Motorcycle Centre???  (Read 9575 times)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Bike inspection @ Canberra Motorcycle Centre???
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2014, 09:56:27 pm »
If ever you need a Deltek checked out in Broadford just let me know, I'm your man.

;D shit ya know I'd nearly forgotten about that!! The last I remember it was 3 o'clock Easter Monday, it was 5 hours after I'd first "attempted" to leave the SMC when Drakie asks "you don't need to rush off do you"  ::) after packing up a town hall, delivering a bus back and general tidy up I was ready to go!! I turned around to realize my little Deltek was still sitting at office area, so I rolls the winda down and says to D "hey ya wouldn't mind dropping that mini bike off at Geoffs for me would ya... ;D and vrooom......I was gone!! ;D ;)  In hindsight I could of possibly consulted with you first before dumping my shit down at Casa de Morris, but then again...I thought it a chance if i picked it up before next Xmas you might not have even realized it was there yet :D
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2014, 10:02:02 pm »
No worries Brendan, it just makes me chuckle when guys leave stuff here and then forget about it.
I have to learn to keep quiet and I would probably secure more bikes myself, but then no one ever seems to forget anything decent ;D
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2014, 06:53:43 pm »
No one but no one forgets the 6'2 blonde with the 36 28 34 figure do they.....
(they never seem to tire of telling me about her anyway)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2014, 08:48:56 pm »
A big thanks to Nathan for heading out to inspect this bike for me today, sorry for sounding like I was giving the wind up but as was talking to you I had about 5 customers staring me down and listening to me caring much more about my next bike than theirs! ;D the big DR will be heading Vic bound soon  :D

Cheers, Brendan
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

Offline mustanggrahame

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2014, 09:15:46 pm »
Are you keeping the Tenere Brendan?
RT1, DT1F, MX100A, TY80A, YZ80D, DT125E, CR125RE, 1982 KTM125RV, 1985 Can Am ASE, 1989 YZ250WR, 1991 YZ250WR

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2014, 09:39:19 pm »
Are you keeping the Tenere Brendan?

I don't think so mate, as much as I love her I have limited options for adding fuel range to her and as I plan to do some serious trips over the next few years the fairings and side covers on the big Ten are quite vulnerable and expensive to replace. I actually have a set of nos side covers in a box that will go with her. They're worth about $950 for the pair as a dealer sold part!!! :o
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 09:43:54 pm by Rookie#1 »