Author Topic: Vale : Lloyd Crundwell  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Vale : Lloyd Crundwell
« on: January 17, 2014, 02:20:59 pm »
From the SSRaV Web site   http://www.ssrav.org.au/

Lloyd Crundwell: The celebration of the life of Lloyd Crundwell will be held on Monday 20th January at Fawkner Memorial Park, Sydney Rd, Fawkner. Commencing at 10.15am at the Joyce Chapel.

There will be a departing celebration for Lloyd afterwards at Tullamarine Airport Club 309 Melrose Drive Tullamarine.

Vale Lloyd Crundwell: The Committee and members of the SSRAV would like to pass on it's sincere condolances to Mary and the Crundwell family at this time, Lloyd Crundwell a foundation and life member of the SSRAV sadley passed away, he will always be rememebred as a great ambassador for the Association and speedway sidecars as a whole. You will be sadley missed in the pits Lloyd, RIP.

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline RW490

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Vale : Lloyd Crundwell
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 02:02:40 am »
Condolences from the Wason family in Wangaratta. Another die hard leaves us but will not be forgotten. Many a time I sat in the pits pissing myself laughing as Lloyd and Allan King argued the night away at race meetings. R.I.P.
Jack of all Master of none