Author Topic: Another Shell OW72 750 Yamaha in Oz  (Read 2389 times)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Another Shell OW72 750 Yamaha in Oz
« on: January 16, 2014, 09:23:37 pm »
Back in October this ad appeared on vft.org and I emailed him a couple of times but got no reply. The bike is identical to my Shell 750 with the exception of the wheels and I'd like to talk to him about the bike. As rare as the OW72's are, it appears that there are three of them in Australia which is pretty cool.  This bike was imported to Australia by Penrith clubs Steve Thomas but he sold it in the middle of a messy divorce and I believe it ended up in FHQ in a museum of some sort. If anyone knows it's current owner could you let me know his phone details or at least let him know I'm trying to contact him.

ENGINE PARTS for SHELL Yamaha 750. I have a Shell Yamaha 750 flat tracker here in Australia and I need engine parts including pistons, piston rings, gaskets, head gasket (85mm), cam, exhausts, Shell "slipper" piston kits. I am interested in any Shell items particularly NOS.

Please email [email protected] with what you have for sale, or know of where or who I can contact to source these items.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha