Author Topic: FORUM RULES Or Else Delete Delete Delete  (Read 5670 times)

Offline Mick D

• Legend
    • View Profile
FORUM RULES Or Else Delete Delete Delete
« on: November 26, 2013, 09:05:07 pm »
Gee I have just Googled one of my boats and the very first thing I came across was this fishing boating forum

I got to say our Graeme is pretty easy going in letting us mostly sort things ourselves.
Check this blokes rules out.
http://www.sydneyangler.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=62&page=5

Notices
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
Due to ongoing lack of respect for the Sydney Angler Code of Conduct all future repeat offenders will be banned without notice.

Sydney Angler Code of Conduct
1) Spelling and punctuation
Make an effort to adhere to the basics of the English language. Posts where clearly no effort has been made with regards to spelling, grammar and punctuation will be deleted immediately. This is not intended to punish or discriminate against accidental spelling mistakes or those whose spelling skills are less strong (see note below). It is about making an effort.

2) SMS/Text Language
Any post containing GenY/SMS style language will be deleted immediately and the poster deleted from the site. Don't post it because it will be deleted.

3) Have a Point
This is difficult because some of the best threads are the most trivial. That being said, post or threads that are meaningless, idiotic or add no value will be deleted.

Please Note: The diversity of Sydney Angler is our strength. We understand that some members do not speak English as a first language and that we all have differing levels of education. We encourage all members from all walks of life to post freely and we will NEVER knowingly discriminate in this regard. We will never delete posts, belittle or criticise any contribution because of a spelling mistake (we all make them!). We will however delete posts where clearly no effort has been made.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 09:07:41 pm by Mick D »
"light weight, and it works great"  :)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: FORUM RULES Or Else Delete Delete Delete
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 09:13:49 pm »
Seems pretty fair to me...... ;)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline kenny5000

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 09:14:13 pm »
WTH that be good exaample what all should be lol

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 09:16:14 pm »
Freaky would be buggered
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 09:18:12 pm »
Wow ! I bet that guy's got a beard...

We are bloody lucky to have Graeme driving, but that's a good and timely reminder that if we muck up, things could get a fair bit tighter. No complaints here... ;)
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 09:26:02 pm »
Wow ! I bet that girl's got a beard...

We are bloody lucky to be driving Graeme mad,  but that's a good and timely reminder that if we chuck up, someone might get a steaming eye full.
 No hair transplants here...

These new pain killers are sublime!!! ;)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 09:37:28 pm »
2) SMS/Text Language
Any post containing GenY/SMS style language will be deleted immediately and the poster deleted from the site. Don't post it because it will be deleted
I kinda like this rule but deleting seems a bit rich.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 09:43:31 pm »
WTF?? OMG dat guy iz sutch a hrdass, bet he's a mofo and would neva get along wit us boyz!! :P ;)
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Tim754

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 09:46:05 pm »
SMS/Text Language     Rubbish used by lazy fools under the completely incorrect assumption they are smarter than all others in history.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 09:50:06 pm »
SMS/Text Language     Rubbish used by lazy fools under the completely incorrect assumption they are smarter than all others in history.
Said like a true Baby Boomer ;D. It's really, really annoying IYKWIM ;D
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 11:13:00 pm »
  I have been wondering what my ex missus was doing with her time, now I know.
p.s. She has got a beard.
                                       Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 07:43:00 am »
Gee I have just Googled one of my boats and the very first thing I came across was this fishing boating forum

I got to say our Graeme is pretty easy going in letting us mostly sort things ourselves.
Check this blokes rules out.
http://www.sydneyangler.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=62&page=5

Notices
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
Due to ongoing lack of respect for the Sydney Angler Code of Conduct all future repeat offenders will be banned without notice.

Sydney Angler Code of Conduct
1) Spelling and punctuation
Make an effort to adhere to the basics of the English language. Posts where clearly no effort has been made with regards to spelling, grammar and punctuation will be deleted immediately. This is not intended to punish or discriminate against accidental spelling mistakes or those whose spelling skills are less strong (see note below). It is about making an effort.

2) SMS/Text Language
Any post containing GenY/SMS style language will be deleted immediately and the poster deleted from the site. Don't post it because it will be deleted.

3) Have a Point
This is difficult because some of the best threads are the most trivial. That being said, post or threads that are meaningless, idiotic or add no value will be deleted.

Please Note: The diversity of Sydney Angler is our strength. We understand that some members do not speak English as a first language and that we all have differing levels of education. We encourage all members from all walks of life to post freely and we will NEVER knowingly discriminate in this regard. We will never delete posts, belittle or criticise any contribution because of a spelling mistake (we all make them!). We will however delete posts where clearly no effort has been made.

"...and his wife used to go out blatantly trawling with the milkman. Even his daughter was quite  swordfish..." "Oh Greatwhite!!!"
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down hereā€¦

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 02:12:32 pm »
Anyone think that maybe this guy could be the equivalent of a MA official?
Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.

Offline luigi37

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 02:34:43 pm »
soooooooooooooooooooo,  lets all join Sydney anglers forum . Special prize for first one banned, and sweepstake on how long it takes before everyone is banned.
RH250 TM125 RM125B RM125C RM125T RM125X RM250B RM250C2 RM250X RM250N RM370A RM400C RM400N RM400T PE175D YZ250A XR75 x2 XR80 TTR125 CRF250X BLASTER S2R yz80d yx600

Offline IT490K1983

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 07:19:24 pm »
soooooooooooooooooooo,  lets all join Sydney anglers forum . Special prize for first one banned, and sweepstake on how long it takes before everyone is banned.

You're baaaaaad!!!!