Author Topic: Darkan Come Try-Sunday 4th May Hillman Park WA (Pre85MXWA - Name Change)  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Pre85MXWA

• Novice
    • View Profile
The Pre85MXWA Club was formed in 2009 to fill a void in the Classic Motocross scene that had developed in WA. It recently became apparent that with the club’s growth and increasingly diverse membership base covering bikes from the 50s to Pre90 the club’s name did not truly represent the true diversity of machines and interest in all eras.

A Special Meeting was held and a Special Resolution passed to change the name of our association from Pre 85 MXWA (Inc.) to the Classic Motocross Club of WA (Inc.). In order to keep things simple at events and in recognition with our heritage we will be known as Classic MXWA.

So come along with us as Classic MXWA continues to evolve and refine the sport of Classic Motocross here in Western Australia.

Next event 80s Night (Saturday 3rd May) and Come Try Day (Sunday 4th May)

For more information www.classicmxwa.com email [email protected] or Classic MXWA Facebook page. Call Paul on 0407369930 to discuss all things Classic MXWA.

Offline Richo52

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Great club,great people and great track .......I will be there with a couple of 500cc 2 bangers and an XR 75....:-)
SOME BIKES AND CARS

Offline Brian Watson

• Legend
  • First Penton in OZ
    • View Profile
Sunday should be Star Wars day......maythe4th... ::)

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
Don't give up your day job Watto!!
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
look who is talking!!!  OMG - did I stand up for Watto?????  Well it was with Tossa - I can be forgiven...........................where are todays drugs please!
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
look who is talking!!!  OMG - did I stand up for Watto?????  Well it was with Tossa - I can be forgiven...........................where are todays drugs please!

Oi I resemble that remark!!!
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250