Author Topic: Help with bike inspection Awaba near Newcastle NSW and short term storage.  (Read 1278 times)

Offline kdx Geoff

• Legend
    • View Profile

Hi,

would someone be able to take a quick look at a kdx lm about to pay a deposit on ?

Its a bit rough so l just want to know it starts and has/selects gears and what's in the pic's is on the bike.

It would probably take me a couple of weeks to organise transport back to central Victoria so if you could store it for me too, that would be great  :)

Happy to cover costs or whatever is the norm for this sort of help  :)

Thanks

Geoff

Buying kdx air cooled drum brake unitrak bikes and parts

Offline mick25

• Legend
  • Hunter valley NSW
    • View Profile
I will be driving past Awaba Monday , Tuesday and Thursday if that helps I am working down that way .
I live 30mins from Awaba .
could help you out if you want .
Awaba is only a small place no pub or shops only a hand full of homes , should be easy to find ;)

Offline Slakewell

• Legend
  • Slakewell Motordrome
    • View Profile
Im happy to store it for you.
Current bikes. KTM MC 250 77 Husky CR 360 77, Husky 82 420 Auto Bitsa XR 200 project. Dont need a pickle just need to ride my motorcickle

Offline kdx Geoff

• Legend
    • View Profile

Thanks for the offer mick25 and Slakewell  :)

Sending pm

Offline kdx Geoff

• Legend
    • View Profile

I would like to express my gratitude to mick25 for all of his assistance with the purchase of my kdx in Awaba.

He went and looked at the bike for me yesterday and rang to describe it to me over the phone, then went and picked it up today and took it back to his shed, offering to store it for me until l can work out how to move it south.

l look forward to returning the favour or pay it forward :)

Geoff

Offline Ktm181

• Legend
    • View Profile

Good On you Mick and good for you Geoff, i think THAT Kdx was one i mentioned a couple weeks back to you. I was watching with interest and figuring out how i would get up the the Central Coast for you!!!

Love those Kdx's !

Kt