Author Topic: plastic polishing  (Read 6698 times)

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: plastic polishing
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 01:32:39 pm »
Nathan - I think he was just taking the piss  ;D

I have asked for the plastics to be shipped to home in perth - so will give someone a call when they arrive  :D

Thansk for the info - it wasn't until I stumbled on Phils site I saw your details Nathan - maybe you need a bit more advertising?

Rito, hard to see peoples faces on here, it makes it hard to read them :-\ :-\

Yeah, were looking at some advertising in VMX etc as we speak :D

Thanks Ross
Cheers

Nada
Honda is the only way to roll!

Offline smed

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 02:06:21 pm »
Hey big boy, are these for the Honda....just buy a new shiney set from Les or VMX Racing....be the best couple of hundred you've spent.

They are shiny & the fit & look is good but the Red is a darker shade than original if one wants a concourse job ;),I matched my tank to the VMX Racing plastics which worked out good but then it made the frame & motor look wrong,you could also paint them the darker red to match,depends on whether you want the matching or original shade of red :)

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 05:25:03 pm »
Hey big boy, are these for the Honda....just buy a new shiney set from Les or VMX Racing....be the best couple of hundred you've spent.

Couldn't agree more! The VMXracing plastics are a great product.

Nada

Are you sure your name isn't Victa? Trying to cut my grass on doing Ross's plastics!

If your that desperate and precious princess, you can have them! I'm just trying to help a bloke out, i make no $$ out of what i do, it's a love job!

Who you callin princess Victa? And yes, I was taking the piss out of you, as you rightly deserve getting in the middle of a conversation between 2 people. Quite obvious you have no sense of humour!

What Ross does with his parts is entirely up to him. I wasn't trying to make any money out of repairing his plastics. I just offered my help.

I find it hard to believe that a rep of a company doesn't want to make any coin out of what he/she does, especially when they send stuff they can't do to their OS buddies to do. At 1600 for a set of plastic resto's, I think you need to find another company to represent!
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

Offline nada

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 06:15:33 pm »

Couldn't agree more! The VMXracing plastics are a great product.

Nada

Are you sure your name isn't Victa? Trying to cut my grass on doing Ross's plastics!

If your that desperate and precious princess, you can have them! I'm just trying to help a bloke out, i make no $$ out of what i do, it's a love job!

Who you callin princess Victa? And yes, I was taking the piss out of you, as you rightly deserve getting in the middle of a conversation between 2 people. Quite obvious you have no sense of humour!

What Ross does with his parts is entirely up to him. I wasn't trying to make any money out of repairing his plastics. I just offered my help.

I find it hard to believe that a rep of a company doesn't want to make any coin out of what he/she does, especially when they send stuff they can't do to their OS buddies to do. At 1600 for a set of plastic resto's, I think you need to find another company to represent!

Interesting, "getting in the middle of a conversation between 2 people" last time I checked it was a public forum? if you want to keep it between 2 people, use the phone?? :o

No its not the resto work that makes me $ or the service, I do it to help people out, and give them an extra option!

I'm chasing something else they have ;) ;) ;) Which, let me say, has a lot broader audience!
Cheers

Nada
Honda is the only way to roll!