Author Topic: TM Bill  (Read 2085 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
TM Bill
« on: September 09, 2013, 09:45:48 PM »
Is Bill ok haven't heard from him for a while. J

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Re: TM Bill
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 09:53:43 PM »
He's in the UK.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 07:05:26 AM »
MotoGP, MXGP, VetMXdN ....... living the dream
Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 07:21:45 AM »
As firko in pomville, Fairlie  castle, vets mx,family,pubs,dont know how he can stand it
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 08:01:37 AM »
poor bastard what stories he will return with   ;)
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT

TM BILL

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 09:38:27 AM »
Hey guys all good here  :) thanks for the concern Jerry but iv'e been a bit quiet as im on holiday  :)

Catching up with my parents and my daughters who live here, been lucky enough to catch the MXGP , Moto GP, Poole pirates speedway with Darcy Ward , Bike museums , a local VMX meet, international Eurobike swapmeet and this weekend Farliegh VMXDN  ;D

It was nice for my Mum whos recovering from a broken hip to have her 3 boys together in the same place for the first time in 25 yrs , dont do emotional but it was a bit special.

Apart from the hire car i have been riding my Dads 1975 TS 185 (that he has owned from new ) around the english countryside  ;D

Caught up with some mates from junior MX racing days  8) so i feel very fortunate and am living the dream  ;D

Very sorry to hear about CD10 , im sure that was a hard call for Ken and AJ but hopefully it can be held in 2014 bigger and better than ever .

Was going to catch up with Ali and Steve at Farliegh but they have had to return home early due to a family tradgedy, wishing you guuys a safe trip and deeepest condolences.

I have spent a lot of time on the road ,driving here is a bloody nightmare though  ::) iv'e been through more red lights than a stag do in Amsterdam  ;D that and the over population makes me miss home . :(

Driving has given me  a lot of time to think , this year has been a bit of a bummer for VMX with cancelled events . I dont know whats changed but as far as racing is concerned i personally have lost motivation recently  :-[ Dont know if its age or just a bit burnt out ATM , still love the bikes and the great people involved but the racing for me is secondary ATM . I will still go to events and wave a flag but may have a season off from full on racing and see how i feel next season .

If others feel like i do that could explain the downturn in numbers  ??? nothing wrong with the events in fact all the events i have raced in the last 10 yrs have been brilliant and still are . I might put a young fella on my bikes for a season and see if that reignites a spark :)

Back home next week and back to work to pay for my extravagances LOL , if im not racing that will give me more time to dribble on here so look out  :)

Cheers Bill

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 10:46:31 AM »
Back home next week and back to work to pay for my extravagances LOL , if im not racing that will give me more time to dribble on here so look out   
Oh no! First John, now you!  ;D

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 01:57:56 PM »
[Back home next week and back to work to pay for my extravagances LOL , if im not racing that will give me more time to dribble on here so look out  :)

Cheers Bill
[/quote]
Ira,say it aint so!I smell a hangover fueled statement above  ;)

VMXUK

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2013, 04:20:07 AM »
Saw him at Farleigh Castle yesterday getting stuck into a plate of 3 sausages, chips and ketchup. Not sure if he survived that, but he looked OK at the time.