Author Topic: Vinduro Bulahdelah 10th&11th August  (Read 4413 times)

Montynut

Re: Vinduro Bulahdelah 10th&11th August Enter now
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 04:44:02 pm »
If you are thinking of joining the fun this weekend and have not put an entry in it is not too late to make sign on so much faster ;)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Vinduro Bulahdelah 10th&11th August Enter now
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 06:13:50 pm »
No problem on the Sat nite dinner. I will come to Chateau Scrivo. What are you dishing up? ;D
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline oz555ktm

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Vinduro Bulahdelah 10th&11th August
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 12:11:35 am »
   Well back home and still can not get the week end out of my mind..

The weather  on boths days it was Bloody spot on ...ya could not get it any better ....
    I think every one had a good time...every time I looked out over the Grass track I allways seen Bike s going around.
    and when that did call a end of riding on the Saturday I seen  a lot of stuff tired Blokes washing the soreness away   
    with a few cold Beers and all tell a story of how close that got to the Trees and how thay sprayed  there Mate. in Mud .
     Saturday Night with the Camp fire roaring away . Greg T set up the Movies you gest it Enduro from the 1980 .
     and The 2013 Harrow Vinduro A big thank you to Tony Tervoert who made a Big effort to get a copy to us so we could 
     show it on the Night.
     Not all when to Bed arfter the movies story still could be heard around the fire arfter  .

Sunday as said Perfect . The Committee made the call not to run the loop in reverse and all set out on day 2 of riding .
     With the loop around 10k long  Effort was set at 18+ Laps for Gold , 12+ Laps for Siver and 6+ laps for Bronze     
     With sume riders Doing 23 laps of the loop a true Gold effort .

Many Thanks Go out ..  Ted , Teds Mate ,  Shoey , Justin , Glen P , Jenny B ,the Heaven Committee , Greg H. 
     A Big thank you to all the 73 Blokes and the 3 Ladys that rode on the week end all of you made it a Top weekend

Now to get the Picture up on the Forums and You-tube its take  for every  to load up ..
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 12:17:10 am by oz555ktm »
And Please forgive me as I cant Spell for Shit ...
And I have very Bad Gramer ...too I been told ......

Offline b490

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Vinduro Bulahdelah 10th&11th August
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 11:03:36 am »
 Great weekend , nice loop .
  A big thanks to Dennis , Shoey   & all the   helpers for all their work cutting in the trails &  to Greg &  all the Heaven VMX club  folk  for their work organizing & running the event .
  A great  effort  & very much appreciated.

Only managed to get a few pics  over the weekend
(too busy having a ball on the new mighty white 500 :D)

Regards ,
                  Steve

« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:17:20 pm by b490 »