Author Topic: King of Nepean  (Read 5003 times)

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Re: King of Nepean
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 06:56:22 PM »
I have been telling people about this, any body know what the spectator entry fee is for adults and kids? for say the sunday? I am guessing tickets at the gate.
Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 06:16:05 PM »
Entries close for the King of Nepean next Friday, there are limited spots in the speedway solo and junior events, so if you are thinking of entering don't waste time (remeber,Aust Post are not the quickest either !) ps. we have had word that another big name rider who has won world titles (sorry not Casey) is just working on an injury and is hoping to make it along for a ride, stay tuned.

I have been telling people about this, any body know what the spectator entry fee is for adults and kids? for say the sunday? I am guessing tickets at the gate.
Brett
King of Nepean entry is $20 for 1 day (either Sat or Sun) and $30 for both days. Cheers, Greg
under 15 under are free.
Please pay at gate !
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 06:19:22 PM by VMX247 »
Best is in the West !!

Offline Shaun G

• Legend
  • Sydney, NSW
    • View Profile
    • FULL LOAD MOTORCYCLE TRANSPORT
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 01:46:14 PM »
Just a quick shout out to anyone interested in helping out. There will be a working bee both days this weekend at the track.

A lot of work has already been done so it will just be a matter of putting on the finishing touches.

Cheers
Shaun

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2013, 05:15:13 PM »
That $20 per day is great value, show me another sport that lets kids in free at this level event
Brett
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2013, 09:55:36 AM »
Does anyone know if there will be catering at the track sat night?
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.