Author Topic: Classic and Enthusiasts Motorcycle Club Show Day Engadine Tomorrow, FREE  (Read 1226 times)

Wollongongwolf

Hi all, know its a little late, but the people from the CEMCC (i am a member) are having their annual show day at Engadine tomorrow. Entry is free and it is at Cooper St Reserve Engadine. Easy to find, reserve is adjacent to the Princess Highway on your right hand side heading south about half a kilometre past Engadine Rail Station.
There will be bikes from vintage to Modern Classics. Members from all the groups around Sydney and beyond will be there. Quite a big day. Also you don't have to be a member of the club to display your bike ,if you would like to display a bike,it is $2 to enter as many bikes as you like.
I been keen to ride the TS Suzuki up, but not been well, but will still go even if I have to trailer it up.
I know a lot of guys in the club have Vinduo, VMX and old scramblers, but what will turn up who knows, but if you like bikes should be a good place to spend an hour or two.
If you want to display your bike here is the link.
http://www.cemcc.org.au/
Sorry for late notice, but sort of only just thought I should share this info, sorry. I hope it's a nice day, worth a look.