Author Topic: 2013 Harrow DVD - what would you like to see?  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
2013 Harrow DVD - what would you like to see?
« on: July 16, 2013, 01:04:34 pm »
Many of you would've enjoyed the Harrow Vinduro DVD that Tony T put together last year.

http://ozvmx.com/community/index.php?topic=25230.0

The good news is that Tony will once again be recording the action, and releasing a DVD. He says that this one will be even better than last year's, and he's asked for any suggestions of what you'd like to see included.

Respond to this thread, send me a PM, or drop a line at vinduro.victoria at gmaildotcom

Tex

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: 2013 Harrow DVD - what would you like to see?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 02:08:31 pm »
less water crossings and more paddock action.... its good to see a couple of fails in the river but it just went on and on IMHO.

there are some great shots he has got of bikes coming up the hill in and out of the rocks and also the distant shots showing the track and bikes wending there way around like ants.

some flat out action would be good as some guys were really humming through the paddocks.

I know its a hard ask to get all around the course to pick these spots.

more go pro would be good as its always a favourite. I will have mine hopefully working for at least 2 laps and plenty of others will be there. Just a matter of getting the files to him for edit.

I know this is a bit of a rant but its such a great production from Tony that a lot of mates have seen but they all commented they would have liked to see more of the track than the river.

I will put my order in now!

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 07:12:35 pm »
Tony T on a bike?

Eh, I can dream...
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline XC83

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 08:03:40 pm »
It would be a nice ride to Harrow on the Elephant?

As far as the DVD goes, some more shots from around the course would be good (if you have mobility). Loved the music to last years CD.
Will donate on-board footage if required.