Author Topic: Empty Trailer going from Sunshine Coast to Albury Wodonga and Back again.  (Read 914 times)

Simo63

We are heading down to Wodonga in an couple of weeks (school hols) to see our first Grandchild and I'm picking up a bike while I'm down there so taking the trailer.

Therefore we have room to carry a bike (or something else) either way if it helps anyone as long as you're happy to throw in some fuel money for the trip.

Send me a PM if I can help you out.

Cheers
Craig

Offline the stig

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
We are heading down to Wodonga in an couple of weeks (school hols) to see our first Grandchild and I'm picking up a bike while I'm down there so taking the trailer.

Therefore we have room to carry a bike (or something else) either way if it helps anyone as long as you're happy to throw in some fuel money for the trip.

Send me a PM if I can help you out.

Cheers
Craig

Darn Simo your a week too late for me .

Good offer Thou.. now back to Ebay...

The Stig

Offline popeye

• Legend
  • 1-2-3 wheel's l don't care...All good fun.
    • View Profile
Might have one to go down with ya Craig, I'll let you no in a couple of days....

Can you let me no how much, CR250 and some side covers?
IN IT FOR THE FUN OF IT. LIKE MR NIKE SAYS JUST DO IT.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
Got room for a big old Chrysler motor and Valiant cross member Craig?
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha