Author Topic: TM 250 Side covers??  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
TM 250 Side covers??
« on: July 01, 2013, 12:22:11 AM »
Anyone know where i can get a good set of repro TM250 side covers?? Or a reasonable set of second hand would suffice if anyone has them?? Not interested in DC Plastics in any way, shape or form. Cheers, Brendan
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: TM 250 Side covers??
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 09:45:03 AM »
Vintage Suzuki in the States maybe.....he uses Maier for his plastics....btw...they make all the Jeep and a lot of other major North American car/jet ski/ski doo plastics.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 10:20:25 AM »
Jeep and a lot of other major North American car/jet ski/ski doo plastics
My Jeep plastic bumpers are made in Mexico.
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 11:36:43 AM »
Vintage Suzuki in the States maybe.....he uses Maier for his plastics....btw...they make all the Jeep and a lot of other major North American car/jet ski/ski doo plastics.

I have checked the product out on their website but the pics and price (around $80 pair) make me pretty suss that they're just on selling the DC product.
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 11:53:23 AM »
He definitely uses Maier, shiney plastic, Les sells it at VMX Unlimited....ring him.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2013, 11:56:42 AM »

I have checked the product out on their website but the pics and price (around $80 pair) make me pretty suss that they're just on selling the DC product.
Vintage Suzuki do not use DC, it's good quality Maier stuff..

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »

Vintage Suzuki do not use DC, it's good quality Maier stuff..
He definitely uses Maier, shiney plastic, Les sells it at VMX Unlimited....ring him.

Well this is great to know, i just figured at $80 they'd be the lower end product. If Les stocks Maier TM side covers i shall get in touch and get them there. Thanks for the help gents  :)