Author Topic: Dunlop K180's  (Read 1393 times)

Offline yamaico

• Legend
    • View Profile
Dunlop K180's
« on: May 20, 2013, 07:43:48 pm »
Had to come to Japan from Vietnam for a couple of days to inspect some equipment that has been manufactured here. The first thing I noticed missing about the country that gave the world cheap, reliable, economical mass produced motorcyles was that there weren't any motorcycles - plenty of cars, plenty of pushies, but almost no bikes. Big change coming from Vietnam which has, in my experience, the biggest concentration of motorcycles in Asia.

While enjoying the train ride from the airport to Osaka I was checking out all the backyards to see if there were any RH's or OW's leaning up against the sheds and made my second observation - not only no sheds, but no backyards. So much for that plan.

After I had finished my factory accepatnce test I headed back to my hotel. Getting off the train at Rinku-town I spotted a bike shop underneath a big shopping centre. Wandered in to what turned out to be a mega-store, that appeared to have everything except...

...yep, you guessed it, customers. 

However, over in the tyre rack were two 120x18 K180's. Y9400 each (AUD$93). No-one said (because no-one was there) if that included fitting and balancing, but you know where they are when you need them ;D

Offline SON

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Dunlop K180's
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 09:29:23 pm »
4 in stock in Newcastle
While you are in Nippon see any of the 2013 TY250 S ?