Author Topic: Hello from Tasmania .  (Read 1167 times)

MKO

Hello from Tasmania .
« on: June 11, 2013, 10:53:29 am »
 Hello everybody , my name is Michael and have been into to 70s motorcycles since they were new . At the moment I am helping my father and brother restore some of my old bikes . Mainly my  72 Ossa SDR 250 and 75 Maico MC 250 . I live in Tasmania and ride my 2x2 Rokon Scout up into the mountains around the west coast , my father and brother still live in Brisbane where I grew up and rode most my life before moving here . I am currently looking for some ignition parts for the Ossa and any advice would be greatly appreciated . Thanks Mick .

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
Re: Hello from Tasmania .
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 05:43:25 pm »
welcome onboard Mick,(geezas another Mick with an ossa, 8)),yeah good luck with the ignition on your SDR,bit like a light bulb,one minute they're working  ;),plenty of helpfull motosplat forum persons will kick in with ideas,cheers mick
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

MKO

Re: Hello from Tasmania .
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 06:17:00 pm »
Thanks for the welcome Mick . I have figured the best way to learn about these bikes is through forums like this . A while back I brought a 2x2 Rokon and joined a forum dedicated to Rokons and it has been great with any information I have needed to keep it running . Cheers Mick .