Author Topic: CSC Dunkeld  (Read 1044 times)

Offline jerry

• Legend
  • Beware the work ethic of the evil
    • View Profile
CSC Dunkeld
« on: April 23, 2013, 04:48:28 pm »
Is there any photos around or perhaps a race report. J

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: CSC Dunkeld
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 11:34:19 pm »
Race Report:- great track layout marred by dust with little visibility later in the day and then my bike seized so cant report after half time.No fault of the organizers just mother nature conspiring against us, there was a photographer around while I was circulating but none on the web site yet or results as yet.
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 11:41:16 pm »
Race Report:- great track layout marred by dust with little visibility later in the day and then my bike seized so cant report after half time.No fault of the organizers just mother nature conspiring against us, there was a photographer around while I was circulating but none on the web site yet or results as yet.

Ahh shit man that's no good!!! :'( What happened to your DT???  :-\I really wanted to get there but an over extended episode of "moving house" saw me working well into the week to get everything sorted! >:(
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 03:06:15 pm »
I think its called incompetence in the jetting department little bit lean went like a rocket in the 3 lap races but 9 laps into the 10 lapper it got a bit to hot and stopped all of a sudden new piston on its way from the states bore has no damage I used some acid to remove the melted aluminium off the bore and a light wet rub and its good to go again at Port Campbell in a couple of weeks (with a bigger main jet this time) might see you there.
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."