Author Topic: cz 125 roadbike royal enfield 350 bullet?  (Read 560 times)

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
cz 125 roadbike royal enfield 350 bullet?
« on: April 22, 2013, 07:02:49 PM »
A bloke just across the road from me came and seen the other day to tell me he had some bikes I might be interested in 1 being the cz125 roadbike this was an early one I think he said 53 it was black with two pipes and running complete not immaculate but not bad he wanted $800-$900 for it and the royal enfield 350 about 80% complete and wanted about $350-$400 I just don't know anything about them that sounds pretty fair but then again I don't know what they are worth etc.

I mean if I can get them and some one would swap me for a bike I am not interested in profiteering off the bloke I just said I would see if I could help him sell them.

He also said he had a mate with some elsinores which I said I would be interested in I had another mate that had a mate with elsinores but he forgot which mate it was and so that lead ran cold it is amazing what you can find through word of mouth and he said to me it was to bad he didn't know I was into bike as he had two xl350's he sold for $100 the week before, thanks Michael. :)
1971 tm400 and PE's