Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Tomas

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Hi everyone
« on: April 14, 2013, 11:07:53 pm »
Tomas here ,joined a few weeks ago. Like motocross and motocross bike since i was a kid. Never owned a motocross bike, but used to ride my uncles 75 CZ380 Falta for many years back in Czechoslovakia. Great bike.
About a year ago i finaly got my own bike. I am restoring a 79 suzuki rm 125 and hoping to ride it soon. Want to have only one bike as i dont have much space but it is geting out of control. Already have 2 spare motors. Just in case.
Also this is great place to share ideas about how to do rebuilds, repairs and where to ride. Vintage motocross here is well organized and have a lots of supporters. I am in Sydney for now but will be moving to Perth in a couple of months.It is geting harder to find a good job around Sydney. According to Pre85vmx web site, there are a few good vmx friendly tracks around Perth so i will give it a go.
Have a good day

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 11:44:37 pm »
Welcome Tomas,
Took a drive out to the new home of pre85WA track today.
Lots of painting and infrastructure gone in and a nice every era friendly track design.  ;D
Keep the wheels rolling and hope to catch up one day.
Enjoy  8)
Best is in the West !!

TM BILL

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 05:37:56 am »
Welcome Tomas  :) good choice of bike my friend , be carefull though as this VMX thing is addictive  ::) before you know it you will have a dozen bikes  ;D

You will definetly have to get yourself a pre 75 bike if moving to Perth , they have a great club over there , aunty Ali will look after you  :)

Offline Pre85MXWA

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2013, 12:03:39 am »
Hi Tomas, once you're here in WA let us know when you're ready for a ride. The Pre85MXWA club is a progressive family friendly club that caters for all eras from Pre75 now through to Pre90.

We have our own track which has just received a massive makeover thanks to club members who come equipped with their own earthmoving fleets! We're also fortunate to have access to land which has enabled us to incorporate a 1/2km natural terrain 'paddock section' to allow the big bore bikes to stretch their legs just like back in the day.

AMA Hall of Fame inductee Jimmy Ellis is our patron and gets out on the Busselton Motorcycles YZ465 whenever he can to show us how it’s done.
Please check our web site to keep up with what's happening in WA! www.Pre85mxwa.com

Regards

The Pre85MXWA Committee
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 12:15:17 am by Pre85MXWA »