Author Topic: Viper/VMX Reunion at Monza to be an annual event. Lock it in your calendar now!  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
Even though there wasn't as many there as was hoped (Or said they were coming) it was great to see those who did participated.

Chris Cormack, Elvis, Bumper, Bahnzey, Big Al, Floody, DT, Quentin Cook, ALL the Bakers, the list goes on.

I think the rain may have kept some away (We could have done with another 3-5mm) & the clash with Viper Sign On day may have impacted too.

The main thing was those who were there had a good time & wanted to do it again so it will be on again next year about the same time. (March 2014)

We had no trouble with flag duty & as said earlier the only thing to make it better would have been a little more rain. (The day before)

Anyway, thanks to all who came, glad you enjoyed it coz that's what it's all about.

A contact list is being compiled to get the message out further & wider for next year so pass it on.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:55:42 pm by Viper666 »
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
A good night/day had by all.. Thanks perko for showing me how to square dance as well, and how to rock trees over haha...  A perfect day except for leaving my rear 400f guard on the step up :(
Ps 50 mins from gate at monza to gate at Ravo..
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73

Offline 2 shocks

• A-Grade
  • Gods Country !!
    • View Profile
Congrats to you Neale, what a great weekend !!

Saturday Night, great to catch up with ex Viper Guys, good to have a look thru the old Viper Programs from Chris Cormack and Videos via Chris Cormack and Albert Ishca, gee it was great back then. Ripper bonfire & food and Perko showed us some new dance steps from the new dance craze the Perko Shuffle, finished off with a great line dance, well done Neale, you never fail to keep us entertained  ;D

Sunday, not a cloud in the sky although a tad chilly, Monza was prepared to a tee, everybody had a blast, if you couldnt get there, you missed a great weekend, bring it on for next year Neale.

Mr & Mrs Maico #54

Offline Bumper

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
what a top day,thanks to all that made it happen
the KLX drank a tank full i only stopped when it ran out of fuel
and my body is paying for it, and such a fun night around the fire
book me in for next year

Offline 2 shocks

• A-Grade
  • Gods Country !!
    • View Profile

Thats a big effort Mark, Sat night and ride at Monza then off to Ravo, how did the new 400 go around Ravo  ???

Ken Maico # 54  :D

Offline Yamahaha

• B-Grade
  • Melbourne Vic
    • View Profile
I'm guessing you mean 450 Ken? Yeah it's got too much power I think haha.... Even Shaun said it was just silly :) the 400 stayed on the trailer at ravo, it was in disgrace
YZ 250 modern, YZ 125G, YZ 125E, IT 400D, IT 175G x 2, YZ 400F CR250re,  2012 yz450fse Service Honda CR500AF.   Viper #73

Offline gdr

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Glad to hear it all went well ;D
HONDA THE POWER OF DREAMS

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
Thanks for all the kind (And not so kind) words everyone.

As I said if you want to do it again I will organise it.

Big Al was going to make it his mission to chase down as many of the "Originals" as possible for next year.

Aside; I'm starting up a dance studio, dances taught include the "Slippery Slope", "The Perko Slow Shoe Shuffle", "I can turn in circles", "Who raised the ground" & my personal favourite "Where's me Beer?"

Hope to see lots there next time.
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
The old viper crew guys looked like they were all really enjoying themselves! great to catch up with them and hopefully some of the other drifters next time around.
Track was superb, thanks to perko and the rovers for the venue and organisation.
Its made me think how much fun viper is/was for me. Great having Shaun down from QLD to twist the throttle for a while and the family all back togther having some fun.
 Will post some pics if i can work out how to from iphone 4s
Maico's, the only way to go.