Author Topic: CZ parts collection  (Read 559 times)

Offline MauriceR

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
CZ parts collection
« on: November 26, 2012, 04:33:19 am »
Looks like lots of parts here including sidepiper motor and frame ands lots more

posted on orange county craigslist
still listed so i assume its still for sale

Maurice

Vintage CZ motocross collection - huge cache, bikes & parts - $5950 (Westminster, CA)
Date: 2012-11-13, 5:07PM PST
[email protected][Errors when replying to ads?]
Huge collection of CZ vintage MX motocross parts. Many bikes, all disassembled. IIRC, there are nine frames, including one sidepiper and two freshly-powdercoated 1974 red frames w/swingarms. I believe at least one more is a '74 red frame, the others are 1971-73 black frames. There are five or six complete engines (both radial-head and straight-fin head, 250 and Open-class), plus one rebuilt '74 400 engine. Although disassembled, the rest of the pieces are all very organized, with much of the hardware already re-cad-plated, sorted and in storage drawers (included). Several used alloy, plastic and steel coffin tanks are included, along with many boxes of fork parts, brake plates, wheels, some fenders and airboxes, chainguards, axles, brake rods, etc. Quite a few original handlebars are there, too. There are not many exhaust pipes, which are readily available on the aftermarket, and pretty-much normal replacement parts these days, anyway. I'd prefer to sell all as a lot.

I apologize for the complete lack of pictures. I'm attempting to sell this stash for a friend's family from long distance, and did not take pictures last time I was near the parts. Available for viewing Sat. and Sun. (Nov. 17 and 18) in Westminster, Calif. Call Matt at Speed & Sport now through Thursday at 530/878-0700, and Fri-Sun at 530-906-2179

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID:3408065611