Author Topic: Wacky engine swaps  (Read 19418 times)

TM BILL

Re: Wacky engine swaps
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2012, 10:59:34 am »
Always love Petes work  8) im very jealous of his vision and talent . All Petes builds show that if you are capable then building a cool racer doesn't have to break the bank  :)

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2012, 11:34:17 am »
Always love Petes work   im very jealous of his vision and talent . All Petes builds show that if you are capable then building a cool racer doesn't have to break the bank   
I couldn't agree more Bill. Peter's low budget/high quality creations laid them in the isles at CD9. Not only were the finish and engineering beyond reproach, the bikes performed up to the same high standard, they're not just show ponies. The standards set by Pete and Frank with his new Mojo Matchless in the Kevlar Kompound at CD9 have prompted AJ and I to vow that our new hot rod bikes will not leave our sheds unless they can match the workmanship, finish and performance in Pete and Franks creations. It'll be interesting to see what Yamaico Pete comes up with next year ;D.

'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2012, 10:20:41 pm »
Time to pass on some more love um or hate um  ;)

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.