Author Topic: Wanted: 12V headlight, fork ears, front and back blinkers, flasher, tail light  (Read 775 times)

Offline tdpomodoro

• Novice
    • View Profile
Hi all,

Just after a range of lighting bibs and bobs for my Yammy DT175A. Going to get her road registered.

While i'm at it i'm upgrading, or should I say, making from scratch a 12V lighting system.

Please PM me if you can help out with any or all of the bits. I'm not too worried about aesthetics at this stage.

Cheers,
tdpomodoro

Offline SimonC

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Have some fork ears, but can't remember if they came off Dt or TS185.

Yours for the postage if you want them.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Blinker can is ~$9 from your local car parts place. Wouldn't bother with a used one for that sort of money.

Will have a look for other bits when I get home. 99.9% sure I've got a headlight with DT ears, but can't recall whether they're for the 250 (34mm) forks or the little 175 forks.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline tdpomodoro

• Novice
    • View Profile
Have some fork ears, but can't remember if they came off Dt or TS185.

Yours for the postage if you want them.

Thanks very much SimonC, much appreciated. I'll send you a PM.

Blinker can is ~$9 from your local car parts place. Wouldn't bother with a used one for that sort of money.

Will have a look for other bits when I get home. 99.9% sure I've got a headlight with DT ears, but can't recall whether they're for the 250 (34mm) forks or the little 175 forks.

Also, thanks very much Nathan S and for the advice re: blinker can. Let me know how your search goes, either way i'm happy to buy the headlight. SimonC has kindly offered me some fork ears.

I see on eBay there are incredibly cheap blinker sets but I was worried that they wouldn't pass a roadworthy?