Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 902 times)

Offline ninjamk

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Hi All
« on: September 10, 2012, 07:53:18 am »
I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself.  My name is Mitch and I am from Wisconsin, USA.  I currently have 2 TS250s, one of which that I am converting the motor over to TM250 spec along with a few other modifications.  I also have a XT350 that I use as a trail bike.  I have just started working on motorcycles 1.5 years ago.  So far I have restored a 1988 Ninja 600 and am getting more into VMX.  With the exception of some snowmobiles the TS is my first 2 stroke.  Anyways, I look forward to leaning more and asking a few questions around here.
Bikes: 1972 TS/TM250, 2007 KLX300, 2016 GSX-S1000

Offline Ktm181

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Hi All
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 10:21:50 am »
WELCOME Mitch!  YOu will surely LOVE VMX, its obsessive, its a drug, its fan-bloody-tastic!  We have just had what we call "Classic Dirt 9", being the 9th annual meeting of all things VMX, old style hill side motocross tracks with seperate tracks for pre 75 bikes, pre 85 bikes, enduro bikes and trials bikes, hundreds of old bikes, hundreds of old blokes (guys to you!) and even women and some young blokes too, just fantastic.

You will love your 2strokes, simple and fun to ride and sound like a proper race bike!

Again, welcome and enjoy all the info on here!
Kt