Author Topic: hello  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
hello
« on: August 07, 2012, 11:15:35 pm »
Hello probably should introduce myself as have posted a few times before . I have been riding for at least 30 years that i can remember, mainly trail riding all over victoria, nsw, mainly otways, high counrty etc with a few incursions into warnambool area pony expresses(90's), barrabool pony expresses, mx , otway trail riders and enduro over the years, have been looking to get into vmx down here in Vic Geelong area, the most prolifick club around here seem to be the classic scramble club which is pre78 and earlier at the moment as well as pre 85 vinduro, so have bought a Yamaha 73 dt 360 to have a go at the pre75 class will get a pre 78 bike as well when the dt is ready and wife has forgot dt purchase (have posted about an IT250-400 with many response thankyou) so g'day to eveyone and you can look forward to many questions.would change my online name but its the only one i could think of that ebay would accept in 2003 owned a ford maverick 4.2lt petrol at the time not a top gun wannabee.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 11:20:07 pm by mavman4200p »
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 11:33:02 pm »
Welcome.. theres a few Victorians on here vmx and vinduro  8)
Best is in the West !!

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 06:26:59 am »
Wow, that's a pretty varied history Mav. Glad to have you join us. And don't worry about the missus, you'll soon be as expert as the rest of us at creatively hiding the money trail!   :D :D

Offline Andrew L

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 10:52:02 am »
Thanks for the welcome pretty good at disguising the paper trail had a few years at it now, even easier being self employed.
"You have not made any mistakes if you find extra pieces after assembling an object. In fact you have just found a way to make the object more efficient."