Author Topic: Time to become involved  (Read 1047 times)

Lewo81

Time to become involved
« on: May 01, 2008, 07:44:45 pm »
Hello to all at OZVMX. Have been checking out anything of interest for some time and after CD5 and meeting many peolple also apart of this it is time to become active. Have been messing with old bikes since following my brother to Mt Kemba many years ago. Live in northern NSW and with a young family don`t get to near as many meetings as I would like, hopefully one day this may change. Mainly play with Maico`s and KTM`s but admire anything interesting and especially oddball and unique bikes.Enough for now, cheers to all.

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
Re: Time to become involved
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 08:34:44 pm »
Nothing wrong at all with oddball bikes Lew, well from my point of view being a rather oddball guy with a rare passion for all things TS185.
 Have noted a few rare bikes comeing to light from NNSW and actually picked up a MC440 from outside of Lismore.

Maybe we will trip over each other at a race sometime and welcome to the OZVMX forums.

Doc

Re: Time to become involved
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 08:44:47 am »
yeah welcome Lewo. oddballs, orphans, donors and bits are my speciality. Collect enough and you can build things  ;D  I may have met you at CD5, I met many people but forgot just as many names  :P