Author Topic: GET WELL SOON ELVIS  (Read 3532 times)

Offline EML

• Legend
  • Ride the World before it Rides You
    • View Profile
Re: GET WELL SOON ELVIS
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2012, 07:46:37 am »
Jeez yous are soo slack. We should be telling him jokes and feeding him stuff to make him fart-that'd teach him not to break collar-bones and ribs. :D :D :D
Get well soon Cloggy.
p.s. we'll get you a 3 wheeler for Conondale.

Offline worms

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2012, 08:38:28 am »
 toughen up princess!  ;D

hugs worms :D

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2012, 08:56:58 am »
Thanks guys. Had a good night in hospital, but they've already had enough of me. I was getting a vintage wheel chair race going but we started arguing over the rules  ;D Well some time on the sideline for me for a while. Right collar bone and about five ribs. It's not if but when!

TM BILL

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2012, 09:47:32 am »
 ;D ;D ;D Good onyer mate great to see you still got your sense of humour ,  take it easy FFS and let it heal properly .

Bill :)

Ps so are the motorised wheel chairs in Evo or pre 90  ;D whats the deal with flow ons  :)

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2012, 09:58:24 am »
Bummer break, Opps  ;D :D ;D :D sorry to hear Brad, don't get fat on the chocolates, while your laying on the couch buddy :D ;D Speedy recovery, you should be right for the Queensland titles!

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac
Be kind to your neighbour!!

kaw440

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 08:41:20 pm »
Hey brad you didnt need to crash to get out of the classic in a few weeks we all know you would not have won this one but a very noble and bold way out see what hondas do to you  :D

Offline 09.0

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2012, 09:36:47 pm »
Hey brad you didnt need to crash to get out of the classic in a few weeks we all know you would not have won this one but a very noble and bold way out see what hondas do to you  :D
ha ha. I take it you are attending? Looks like I've upgraded to trophy girl so I will hand you your winners trophy! Would have been great to have ridden it. Hope you bring your kx/ husky. Keen to have a good look at it.

Offline asasin

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 08:56:34 am »
Sorry to hear about your off  :( ribs are a shit to come right ! The daughters send their best
 Cheers
Buzzard
If in doubt ,WIND IT OUT