Author Topic: Cheney Husky 610  (Read 1096 times)

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
Cheney Husky 610
« on: July 17, 2012, 08:00:29 pm »

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Cheney Husky 610
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 05:47:15 am »
Yeah I was never sure what was actually gained with the Cheney 610.... the Husky version could win GPs with the original frame.

But you have to like Cheneys older bikes, the JBR is very skinny light feeling bike, feels like a race bike

formerly Marc.com

TM BILL

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 06:17:43 am »
Yeah I was never sure what was actually gained with the Cheney 610.... the Husky version could win GPs with the original frame.

But you have to like Cheneys older bikes, the JBR is very skinny light feeling bike, feels like a race bike

Totally agree  :) Mr Cs early stuff is IMO too wheeled art but that later stuff hmmmm ??? Marc that Cheney of yours is a beauty  8) hope to see it turn a wheel this coming season .

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 07:25:23 am »
Totally agree  :) Mr Cs early stuff is IMO too wheeled art but that later stuff hmmmm ??? Marc that Cheney of yours is a beauty  8) hope to see it turn a wheel this coming season .

Hey Bill turning a wheel on that bike should be no problem, stopping it at the end of the straight might.
 ::)

My cantilever frame is out getting copied at the moment, possible NZ replica coming

formerly Marc.com