Author Topic: Suzuki RM250T  (Read 1286 times)

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Suzuki RM250T
« on: June 09, 2012, 08:08:08 PM »
For sale is my RM250T which has just been sitting around and not getting used. I rebuilt it completely prior to the start of last season and rode it once at Monza Viper for half a day before retiring with around 1kg of mud in my eyes. It has had the frame powder coated, steering stem machined to take new tapered roller bearings, new swingarm bearings, new wheel bearings front and rear,new bearing and NOS spacer in rear brake hub, .44 fork springs with new seals and oil, renthal bars, rare DG dual reed set up with boyesson reeds fitted, new airboot to carb, magura straight pull throttle, easy pull clutch perch assy, original shocks rechromed and rebuilt by RAD IN Brissy, New genuine kickstarter, rebored, new piston and rings, new mains and seals, new genuine clutch plates, repacked muffler, seat recovered, new genuine clutch and front brake cables, new front plate,new front guard, tyres in excellent cond, chain and sprockets were new before Monza but now are only what i call good condition( lovely ballarat mud..), new brake shoes front and rear. folding tip gear lever, most all fasteners/springs replated, new bush in rear brake pedal.I have a new set of tank stickers and sidecover stickers on order. It doesnt take rocket science to work out i have spent a fortune on this bike. i will load some photos when the new graphics arrive and fitted. I am asking $3500 including the new graphics on order. Anyone interested can send me a PM and i will get back to them. Not putting on Flea bay if i canhelp it, and am happy to assist with freight where i can, at the new owners expense. Bike located in Bendigo Vic.
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Suzuki RM250T
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 06:28:23 PM »
250T has a nice new home with a Viper member.
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)

maico police

Re: Suzuki RM250T
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 07:03:24 PM »
And that is.......